Thursday 11 February 2016

Brrr!

It's cold outside today! We are talking about getting our hearts ready for Easter, how we can help at home and in the classroom, how we can help our friends when we are playing outside. The students seem to be very keen on helping parents at home with the dishes! Here is their brainstorming from this morning's discussion:


un coeur



Making our valentine bags! It's messy!

cooperative play in the kitchen


I made a soccer ball!

We made a park!


This is a house that leads to an invisible jet!


Comments from today:

I liked playing with the playdough.
I liked playing in the kitchen with my friends.
I liked making crafts in the art center.
I liked playing a game in the gym.
I liked writing words on the blog.
I liked playing with the magformers. I made a fire truck.
I liked making a treehouse and a climber with the Bristle blocks.
I liked when my friend made me a craft. That filled my bucket!
I liked playing with the legos. I made my pet dragon!










You are receiving your child's report card today. Please note that JK students have comments only on their report cards. Please sign page 3, sign the first line on the envelope and return it to school, unsealed in your child's communication bag. We use the same envelope for the June report card. Interviews can be booked online if you wish to meet with Mrs. Jessica and Mme Chantal.

1 comment:

  1. I apologize in advance. Dylan wrote his valentine's day cards 3 weeks ago and included the names of his friends. ☺ He wanted to do what big sister was doing. ❤ Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete