Tuesday 9 February 2016

Snowy Tuesday

We had another busy morning in Kindergarten. We are measuring marine animals, writing Valentine messages and finishing our hermit crabs.

Writing Valentine words

making words

finishing our hermit crabs


building the track together

preparing meals and taking care of the babies



The snail is 18 cm long!

We have squares, triangles and pentagons!
I made a cube!

I made a pyramid!


I made a fancy chair!





I liked playing outside with my sister.
I liked making a hermit crab.
I liked helping my friend during crafts.
I liked playing in the snow.
I liked playing with the playdough. I made coffee!
I liked playing with my friends in the aquarium.
I liked eating my snack.
I liked playing in the kitchen. 



Do you like chocolate hearts or candy hearts?



un hippocampe

I made a pattern!



Do you like chocolate hearts or candy hearts?

Class reminders: tomorrow is Ash Wednesday.

Comments from today:
I liked playing in the kitchen with my friends.
I liked eating my yogurt drink.
I liked playing outside in the snow.
I liked rest time.
I liked making an octopus.
I liked making a heart. We used the fancy scissors.
I liked playing with the magnet shapes.
We went to the library and signed out new books.



No comments:

Post a Comment