Wednesday 17 February 2016

Wonderful Wednesday

Important: Interviews have been changed to next Tuesday, February 23rd, same times as previously scheduled.

We are going to the Book Fair tomorrow morning. If you want your child to purchase a book, he/she can bring some money in a labelled envelope or bag.

This morning, we are turning our dramatic play area into an airport with an airplane. We discussed needing a ticket and a passport. There are some older kids helping us out today with writing our tickets and boarding the airplane! :)

Writing our tickets!




How will you get your heart ready for Easter?


boarding the airplane
making a passport









We had soooo much fun in the snow!



Comments from this morning:

I loved eating strawberries.
I loved playing in the airport.
I liked playing at the playdough.
I liked playing outside.
I liked doing the blog.
I liked playing with the trains.
I liked building a castle with my friend.

This afternoon, we read a funny story called Deep Snow. 


rice, noodles and rocks with sight words


Alphabet gak







You are invited for dinner

Comments from this afternoon:

I liked playing in the kitchen with the babies.
I liked playing trains, Choo! choo!
I liked playing with my friends.
I liked playing with the large building blocks.
I liked playing in the kitchen.
I liked cutting and drawing a plane.
I liked drawing the reading response sheet.

Reading Log tomorrow.
Book Fair tomorrow.









No comments:

Post a Comment