Tuesday 2 February 2016

Groundhog Day

We could see our shadows this morning! Did you see yours? Did the groundhog see his shadow?  We learned that groundhogs can also be called woodchucks!  THis

I liked playing in the kitchen with my friends before tidy up time.
I liked playing in the ocean, I was a scuba diver
I liked being a mermaid
I liked playing with the playdough
I wish it was an early spring
I liked marble painting a seahorse
I liked playing outside
I liked playing at the trains
I liked eating my snack











 
This afternoon we learnt different things groundhogs use to predict the weather.  We made pictures of groundhogs seeing and not seeing their shadow.  We made a lot of sea creatures from playdough and pretended to be mermaids and divers in the sea.
 
I liked cooking fries in the kitchen
I liked making tall towers with blocks
I liked making ocean animal pictures
I like my friends and my teachers
I liked playing sea family in the ocean
I liked playing in the ocean sensory bin
I liked our visit from our supply teachers
I liked eating

No comments:

Post a Comment