Friday 1 April 2016

Fantastic Friday

This morning, we learned a bit more about the velociraptor. Did you know they were about one metre tall?
We also had a Caught You Caring Assembly and a yoga lesson. It was a busy morning! We are measuring dinosaurs and writing about what we would do if dinosaurs came back.








I liked eating snack with my friends.
I liked making a book with my friend.
I liked playing with the bristle blocks.
I liked playing in the paleontology corner.
I liked playing with the birds.
I liked playing in the kitchen.
I liked eating my snack.

We read a book about dinosaurs and learned some of their names.

How to trace a dinosaur at the light table.

Waiting for a turn at the light table!

We did a 60 piece puzzle!

The baby is drinking tea!


Look at my house!

Working together on a mural.

Comments from this afternoon:
I liked playing in the kitchen.
I liked playing with the legos.
I liked tracing the dinosaurs on the light table.
I liked having my snack.
I liked playing with the bristle blocks.
I liked playing with the dinosaurs.
I liked making a stegosaurus.
I liked reading a dinosaur book.
I liked drawing.
I liked playing outside.


Reminders: Please send in library books on Monday.
No new sight words for the SK's this week. 






No comments:

Post a Comment