Monday 4 April 2016

Chilly Monday

This morning, we were talking about 3D shapes. We also did some yoga in the Learning Commons.

Paleontologists at work!

Measuring bones.

Tracing dinosaurs on the light table.

Writing letters with wiki sticks.

Building a tower with 3D shapes.

I liked going to the library for yoga.
I liked learning the 3D shapes.
I liked playing with the gears.
I liked playing in the kitchen.
I liked painting hearts, grass and the sun.
I liked playing a letter game.
I liked making a picture of a dinosaur.
I liked building a castle with the 3D shapes.
I liked being a paleontologist.
I liked playing Jurassic Park with my friend.
I liked drawing a picture with my friend.
I liked playing with my friends at the dinosaurs.
I liked eating my snack.

This afternoon, we read a funny dinosaur book. We have new playdough so we are making dinosaur tracks and fossils! 





Working on our Math Journal, solving a math problem.


Making dinosaur bones out of pasta!








We are practising our Circle of Life song. We have our next session with Miss Robin this Wednesday. Tomorrow is our Library Day. Please return your child's library book in a ziploc bag.
We play outside every day. Please make sure your child is dressed warmly. Thank you!

I liked playing with my friend outside.
I liked making footprints fossils with playdough.
I liked rest time.
I made eggs and a campfire with playdough.
I liked playing outside.
I liked making a pasta dinosaur.
I liked playing with the dinosaurs in the playdough.
I liked making a dinosaur book.
I liked solving a math problem with Mme.
I liked playing with the dinosaurs.
I liked playing in the sand.
I liked playing hide and seek tag with my friends.
I liked playing in the kitchen.






No comments:

Post a Comment