Monday 25 April 2016

Sunny Monday

Chick question of the day: How do chicks move? In the egg, they swim. Once they are out of the egg, they use their legs to walk.

We also started talking about the frog life cycle.


Frog life cycle craft

smallest to biggest

I made an octopus. It has 8 legs!




I liked wearing my cozy sweater!
I liked helping by cleaning up the barn.
I liked playing in the water center.
I liked playing with the playdough.
I liked playing outside with my friend.
I liked playing in the kitchen.
I liked making the puzzles.

Today we are sending home a permission slip to go to the Experimental Farm on Tuesday, May 24th. Please be sure to fill and return the form as soon as possible. Payment can be made online. Instructions are on the back of the permission form. 

This afternoon, we talked about the frog life cycle and living and non-living things.
Lego challenge: make something living and make something non-living.

living and non-living





frog life cycle





We see a squirrel and a robin!




Comments:
I liked cleaning the barn by myself.
I like playing outside
I like eating my lunch
I like resting time
I like doing the blog
I like playing with the blocks
I like playing in the kitchen
I liked playing in the sand

Library day tomorrow! Please send in your book in a ziploc bag.


No comments:

Post a Comment