Thursday 14 April 2016

Terrific Thursday

Chick question of the day: How do we know if there is a chick inside the egg? We can use a flashlight to candle the egg and see the veins and shadow inside the egg.

writing farm words with word tiles

Pick an animals out of the barn and write the word.

Making animals with geometric shapes.

Experimenting with magnet blocks


Finishing chick craft.



Mrs. Jessica is <candling> the egg with a flashlight so we can see the chick inside.
We can see some veins and a shadow.

I made a rectangular prism.


What's in the barn?


We see chickadees eating bird seed!

We are playing the tidy up song on the piano. Mme has lots of help!




Comments:
I liked going to the gym.
I liked building with the blocks.
I liked playing basketball.
I liked playing in the kitchen.
I liked making a 3D shape.
I liked drawing with my friends.
I liked looking at the chicks inside the egg.

This afternoon, we read a story called Too many chickens! It was quite funny!







I loved reading with the reading ladies.
I liked making a chick and writing the word chick.
I love my friends.
I liked playing outside with my friends.
I liked eating my snack.
I liked working on the ipad.
I liked playing in the kitchen.
I liked eating snack.
I loved playing on the puzzle.

Tomorrow is a PD Day - there is no school.
Blankets are being sent home to be washed.










2 comments:

  1. Isla love the chicken and playing in the kitchen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Addy is excited for the chicks to hatch!!! So much fun! 🐣

    ReplyDelete