Wednesday 13 April 2016

Beautiful Wednesday

Chick question of the day: Why are chicks wet inside the egg? The white part of the egg is a fluid that keeps it wet.

This morning, we are counting chicks and eggs, building farms and trying to build 3D shapes with magnetic blocks.

We are also learning our farm animals in french. Le cheval, la poule, la vache, le poussin, le mouton.



le fermier

la vache






une poule


I made a big barn!





Comments from this morning:
I liked drawing on the mural with my friends.
I liked doing my blog journal.
I liked playing with the magnets.
I liked playing at the legos.
I liked playing in the kitchen.
I liked singing the Circle of Life.
I liked making a castle with my friends.
I liked playing with the waffle blocks.

This afternoon we expressed our creativity making pictures of what our farms would look like using stamps and twistables.  We learnt about life cycles placing magnetic pictures in order, as well as creating pictures or farm animals using pattern blocks.  We also labelled and drew pictures of animals we picked out of the mystery barn.

I liked playing in the sand table.
I liked using the farm animal stamps.
I liked using the ipad.
I liked building with the cardboard blocks.
I liked taking turns
I like resting
I liked yoga in the library.
I liked eating my snack.
I liked being with my friends.
I liked playing outside.
I liked playing with the farm.
I liked playing with the mystery farm.


Reminder: tomorrow is Reading Log day. Please send in reading logs and little books.
 Thank you! 
Friday is a PD Day. No school for the students.



No comments:

Post a Comment