Thursday 21 April 2016

Sunny Thursday

Chick question of the day: What time do chicks come out? After 21 days, any time during the day or night.

We are busy this morning, building, sharing, exploring!

I made a triangle!

I'm counting and adding frogs!

We are finishing our chicken life cycle craft.

I liked building with my friend.
I liked playing with the waffle blocks.
I liked playing at the sand table with my friends.
I liked going to the gym.
I liked playing in the kitchen with friends.
I liked working on my chick life cycle craft.









Drawing and writing the life cycle of the chicken.




I made a C!

I made an F! Now it's an E!

Comments from today:
I liked making a book with my friend.
I liked singing and dancing to the Circle of Life.
I liked playing outside.
I liked playing on the ipad.
I liked making a pattern.
I liked going to the gym.
I liked eating my snack.
I liked eating my lunch.
I liked playing at the legos with my friend.
I liked playing in the kitchen.
I liked reading with the reading ladies.

Tomorrow is Pizza Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment