Wednesday 6 April 2016

Snowy Wednesday

We are now 3D shape experts! Some of us can even identify a triangular prism! Wow! You can review these at home very easily! You have cylinders in the kitchen cupboard), spheres in the garage,(soccer ball) etc. We are writing about our silly potato head toys and making a class book with our pictures. We are really enjoying playing with the new playdough, making dinosaur tracks and fossils.


pasta dinosaurs



Paleontologist looking for fossils!

We had our dance session with Miss Robin. We now know the entire dance choreography for Circle of Life. We have a lot of practicing to do!


We are making a volcano!






I liked writing in my journal.
I liked eating snack with my friend.
I love my teachers.
I like playing with the legos.
I liked going for musical theater.
I liked writing a grade 1 sentence.
I liked eating.
I liked the footprint dinosaur craft.
I liked singing our song on the stage.
I liked playing outside with my friends.
I liked playing in the kitchen.
I liked making a dinosaur puzzle with my friend.

Reading Logs tomorrow!





No comments:

Post a Comment