Friday 8 April 2016

Fun Friday

. It's another busy day in Kindergarten! We are singing, dancing, counting, writing, building!









Look! I'm a painting in a frame!



I liked playing in the kitchen with my friends.
I liked working on a play with Mme Charlotte.
I liked making a dinosaur book.
I liked making a dinosaur craft.
I liked making a house with the new blocks.

We read an information book on dinosaurs this afternoon.






Making dinosaur footprints.

We are creating our own dinosaur this afternoon. 

Comments from this afternoon:
I liked singing the Circle of Life.
I liked doing the craft.
I liked doing the blog.
I liked making castles outside.
I liked the playdough.
I liked eating my lunch!
I liked playing at the train with my friend.
I liked making a T-rex.
I liked playing outside.
I liked playing the legos.
I liked eating pizza.
I liked playing in the kitchen.
I love God!
I liked playing on the ipad.

Please send in library books on Monday. Thank you!







No comments:

Post a Comment