Thursday 7 April 2016

Rain, rain go away!

We played a 3D shape game this morning. We also practiced our Circle of Life song and dance. We are estimating how many dinosaurs are in a bag.

I made a dinosaur fossil!


Count and write how many dinosaurs are in the bag!





Estimation activity








I liked playing at the Bristle blocks with my friend.
I liked going to the gym.
I liked playing the 3D shape game.
I liked drawing a picture for my friends.
I liked eating.
I liked making a card.
I liked playing at the craft table with my friends.
I liked making my ship.



We had a great time playing in the sticky snow at lunch recess!







We made a big snowman!

I made a small snowman!



What is your estimate?


Fill in the missing numbers.


Reminders: Pizza Day tomorrow for those who have ordered pizza.
Please send in extra socks and mittens. Thank you!

Comments from this afternoon:
I liked doing the dinosaur estimation.
I liked reading with the reading log ladies.
I liked having a rest.
I liked doing the afternoon activities.
I liked playing in the kitchen.
I liked eating my snack.
I liked getting a new book from the reading ladies.
I liked having lunch.
I liked making and writing my stegosaurus.
I liked doing my blog book.
I liked the reading ladies coming to read with us.
I liked writing the numbers.








No comments:

Post a Comment