Monday 18 April 2016

Marvelous Monday

Chick question of the day: Do chicks fly? Chickens can't fly far, they use their wings to fly to a perch at night and then fly down in the morning.

We did some farm riddles this morning, trying to figure out the names of farm animals. We are counting, building, sharing, drawing and making a chicken life cycle craft.




New playdough! Thank you!

Chicken life cycle craft


I liked playing with the playdough.
I liked playing at the legos with my friends. I made a house.
I liked eating a snack.
I liked going to the gym. We played soccer and basketball.
I liked playing outside.
I liked playing in the kitchen with my friends.
I liked working with Miss Jackson.
I liked reading with Miss Jackson.
I liked making a house.
I liked making the chick life cycle.
I liked building with the blocks with my friend.
I love doing the blog.
I liked drawing on the mural.

Magnet block challenge: Can you make a 2D shape or a 3D shape and identify it?


What animals would you raise on your farm?

Chick life cycle

The chicken coop is a busy place!

Good cooperation on the carpet!

Practicing our numbers.

I made a rectangular prism!




This afternoon we continued working on our life cycle art project.  We started a new sheet on farms for our writing progression board.  We made 3d shapes with magnet blocks, and built several floor puzzles.




I like practicing the circle of life.
I liked having a snack
I liked making a 3d shape.
I like building puzzles.
I liked playing in the kitchen with my friends.
I liked playing outside with my friend.
I liked meeting Mrs.Jessica's sister.
I liked working on the life cycle art project.

Class reminder: We are exchanging our library book tomorrow. 
Please send the book and ziploc in.

For the Circle of Life presentation on May 5th, if possible, we would like the children to wear beige pants and a brown shirt (or anything in those colour tones).


No comments:

Post a Comment