Thursday 28 April 2016

Sunny Thursday

We are very busy in Kindergarten this morning. We started of by reviewing our french farm words and sharing what we knew about farm animals. We are becoming animal experts!
Our carnations are still quite white, except for one that was not blooming as much yesterday - that carnation is turning blue on the edges of the petals.













I liked playing in the gym.
I liked seeing the new teacher.
I liked playing in the kitchen with my friends.
I liked making my butterfly.
I liked playing with the bristle blocks.
I'm excited about the chicks.
I liked eating snack with my friend.
I like doing the blog.
I liked organizing the kitchen.

This afternoon, we read a funny barn story. We are drawing pictures of our flowers now and next week, we will draw them again. Hopefully, they will be more colourful!











Education Week is coming up next week. Please note the following special events:

Monday: Volunteer Breakfast at 8:00 a.m.
Tuesday: Hands on Tech 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday: Dress Rehearsal at 9:30 a.m. Circle of Life - if possible, children should be wearing beige or brown clothing.
Thursday: School Show at 1:30 p.m. (Circle of Life, beige/brown clothing)
Friday: Pyjama Day and Grandparents visit at 11:00.

Comments from today:

I loved reading with the reading log ladies!
I liked doing the blog.
I liked playing with my friend outside.
I liked playing in the kitchen.
I liked reading with my friend.
I liked colouring with my friend.
I liked playing Star Wars outside.
I liked building with the bristle blocks with my friends.











No comments:

Post a Comment