Friday 22 April 2016

Happy Earth Day!

This morning, we finished reading The Rooster's Gift. We wonder if we will have any roosters when our chicks hatch!

craft for Earth Day

using our new playdough - thank you!


writing "chick"

Washing the baby!

I made a Paw patrol car!

I'm playing with the magnet blocks.




Teamwork building!


I'm shearing the sheep and singing Baa, baa, black sheep!




I loved eating my snack.
I liked playing at the trains with my friends.
I liked making the earth!
I liked the new playdough!
I like the new teacher visiting our class.
I liked playing in the kitchen with my friends.
I liked singing and dancing Circle of Life.
I like the kids in the class!
I liked reading a book with my friend.
I liked playing with the bristle blocks.

This afternoon, we read a beautiful book about taking care of our planet. We are getting very good at identifying different ways to help our planet.












I made a pyramid.



Reminders: Library book exchange on Tuesday. Please return library book in a ziploc bag.
We play outside every day. Please make sure your child is dressed to play outside.
Have a wonderful weekend!

Comments:

I like going to the assembly
I liked playing in the sandbox with my friends
I liked playing outside
I liked playing with the play-dough. I even wrote out my name!
I liked eating my snack
I liked playing with the legos
I liked making a book with my friends
I liked having a new teacher coming in to visit us

We also went to an assembly to celebrate Earth Day! Thank you to the Eco Club members who do so much for our school!





No comments:

Post a Comment