Monday 11 April 2016

Eggy Monday

Big news! The eggs are here! Mrs. Jessica received 24 eggs from a local farmer last night. They are now staying nice and warm in the incubator. We are hoping that they are chicken eggs - not crocodile, penguin, ostrich or snake eggs!!

Our class is looking more like a barnyard today! We have new centers where we are focusing on life cycles and farm animals.

our incubator and eggs

addition game - chicks and eggs

starting a chick craft


squishy bath

playdough on the farm

sensory bin with farm animals and sand

How many chicks and eggs do you have?

I enjoyed playing with the squishy bath stuff.
I liked playing at the blocks.
I liked going to the gym.
I liked eating snack.
I liked playing at the farm.
I liked painting a chick.
I liked writing.
I liked the eggs!
I liked playing at the bristle blocks.

life cycles





What kind of eggs do you want in the class?


What does your potato head look like?

Comments from today:

I liked making a hen.
I liked working on my wonder journal.
I liked painting.
I liked the squishy bath.
I liked the train set.
I liked reading a book.
I liked playing with the potato head.
I liked singing Circle of Life.
I liked playing in the farm center.
I liked eating a snack.
I liked the chick eggs.
I liked making a page for our class book.

Reminder: We are exchanging our library books tomorrow.








No comments:

Post a Comment