Tuesday 12 April 2016

Sunny Tuesday

Chick question of the day: How do chicks grow in the egg? The yolk contains food that helps the chick grow!

This morning we finished writing about what kind of eggs might be in our incubator.  We used letter tiles to spell farm words, and continued counting and adding chicks and eggs from our A, B, C bags. We also went to the library and heard a funny nursery rhyme about what happens to Humpty Dumpty after the fall.















I like playing in the kitchen
I like eating snack
I liked reading the chick book
I liked playing at the trains
I like writing our chick answer in an egg
I like playing in the squishy baff with my friend
I liked spelling farm words with letter tiles
I like playing with the bristol blocks
I love the teachers
I like miss Tanya coming to visit 
I liked helping my friend
I liked playing in the sand

This afternoon's lego challenge is to build a farm with animals out of lego.
We are also making a cute chick craft, writing chicken words and building with big blocks.





Farmer, duck and cow.





The barn is finished! Tractor, farmer, animals, eggs!

Comments:
I liked playing with the animals in the sandbox.
I liked singing Circle of Life.
I liked playing at the train station.
I liked having a snack.
I liked drawing what was in my egg.
I  liked playing with the squishy baff.
I liked making a tractor with lego.
I liked making a farmer, duck and pond out of legos.
I liked playing in the sand.







2 comments: