Tuesday 19 April 2016

Terrific Tuesday

Chick question of the day: What do chicks eat once they hatch? They will eat <starter feed> seeds that the farmer gave Mrs. Jessica. When they get bigger, they will eat corn.







We also went to the library to exchange our books.

This afternoon's lego challenge is to make numbers out of legos. We are also sorting words by beginning sounds and writing the words.

sorting by beginning sound

We can make a 7!




I made 101!

My numbers are standing up!


I liked playing Star Wars outside with my friends.
I liked playing in the kitchen. 
I liked being creative in the art center with my friends.
I liked having a rest.
I liked lunch time.
I liked making 3D numbers.
I liked playing in the farm with my friends.
I liked having gummies for snack.
I liked sorting the letter tubs.










No comments:

Post a Comment