Tuesday 5 April 2016

Chilly Tuesday

We have had a busy day in kindergarten. We went to the library to exchange our books and have been writing, reading, counting, measuring, painting, cooperating and sharing!













Potato Head descriptive writing



Roll the dice and colour

Class reminders: Please make sure your child is dressed to play outside - mittens, hat, snowpants or splash pants, boots, etc.


We are practicing our Circle of Life song with Miss Robin tomorrow. We will be learning the dance choreography. The presentation will be during Education Week, first week of May. Please see school newsletter for more information.

Comments:
I liked playing with the legos.
I liked the ipad.
I liked playing in the kitchen.
I liked making my dinosaur book.
I liked playing with the new playdough!
I liked playing at the dinosaur bin.
I liked playing with the trains.
I liked resting.
I liked eating snack.
I liked colouring the dinosaurs.
I liked playing outside with my friends.
I liked making my dinosaur book and showing it to my friends.
I liked choosing a new book at the library.
I liked getting picked up for lunch.
I liked playing Star Wars outside with my friends.
I liked painting my picture.




No comments:

Post a Comment