Friday 15 June 2018

Friday, June 15th

Now that the rain is gone, we are back to having our centers outside this morning. We are building, sculpting, drawing, reading, counting and cooperating. Thank you for the new playdough!

We are also doing surveys, asking friends about their favourite summer activities.





a pattern

finding the right colour for the peonies












Morning comments:

I like playing at the foam blocks.
I like the playdough.
I made a ship with the foam blocks.
I like making a big castle.
I like making a poppy.
I like playing outside.
I like doing a survey.
I like playing outside with my friend.
I like making pictures at the craft table with my friends.
I like tidying up with my friends.
I like building with the ello blocks.
I like playing at the book center.














Afternoon comment:

I like playing outside.
I like going outside for recess.
I like writing rhyming words.
I like working at the grade one table.
I like playing outside with my friends.
I like the marble painting.
I like the roll and colour.
I like the lego wall.
I like coming to school.
I like playing in the kitchen with my friends.


Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment