Monday 18 June 2018

Monday June 18th

We are busy looking at our peony flowers this morning. They are done blooming and we took off the petals - 88 petals! We also saw lots of pollen! We then used the petals in our art work. Beautiful!

Reminders for the week:

All library books and class books must be returned to school.


Morning comments:

I like playing at the playdough and  the kitchen.
I like playing at the carpet with the waffle blocks.
I like playing a game with Mme.
I like coming to school.
I like learning stuff from my teachers.
I like writing words with Mme.
I like  playing at the reading center with my friends.
I like making a thunder picture.
I like making a peony picture.
I like the art center.
I like the thunder storm.
I like the fun dancing in the gym.
This morning I like being kind.















Afternoon comments:

I like doing the roll and colour.
I like doing the puzzle - Thomas the tank.
I like playing outside with the Grade 1's.
I like reading a book.
This afternoon, I like playing at the princess blocks.
I like the whole day.
I like the lego.
I like the Osmo.
I like learning my words.
I like playing at the lego wall.









1 comment:

  1. I love how Nicoli used the peony petals in his art :) Too Cutie! ☺️

    ReplyDelete