Tuesday 26 June 2018

Tuesday June 26th

We are busy this morning working with magnets, playdough, blocks, dinosaurs and doing crafts. We are starting to send your child's school things back home. Please empty out your child's school bag every night this week. Thank you!










Morning comments:

I like going outside with my friends.
I like playing at the lego wall.
This morning I like playing at the craft center.
I like playing at the magnet blocks with my friends.
I like doing a puppet show.
I like playing with the dinosaurs.
I like learning French words like un lac et une bicyclette.
I like playing in the kitchen with my friend.
I like playing with the waffle blocks with my friends.

We had a great time at the playday! We ran out of time to write comments! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment