Friday 22 June 2018

Friday, June 22nd

What an exciting morning in Kindergarten! The SK's went for a visit to Grade 1 with Mrs. Janus. They also went out for recess with them. The JK's were very busy making books, building, cooperating in the kitchen and using playdough.



Morning comments:

I like making a book.
I like playing with dinosaurs.
I like playing outside.
I like coming to school.
I like building with the foam blocks.
I like going to the grade 1 class and doing math.
I like the magnet blocks.
I like playing outside with the grade 1's.
I like the beach center.



Afternoon comments:

I like playing outside.
I like playing at the craft table.
I like going outside with the grade 1s.
I like playing on the climber.
I like playing in the kitchen with my friends.
I like the lego center.
I like the whole day.
I like making a picture for my mom.
I like going on the monkey bars.


Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment