Monday 4 June 2018

Monday June 4th

Rain, rain go away.....This morning we are drawing building, writing, reading and pretending. We now have a beach dramatic play area.

Reminders for the week:

Please do not send in precious toys with the students.

Wednesday: Happy meal lunch for those who have permission.

Thursday: Last library day. Please return all library books to school.

Friday: PD Day - No school for the students

If you still have little books from the reading program, please return them to school. Thank you!

We are on the hunt for some loose parts that may be collecting dust in your basement or garage. Our goal is to start creating an outdoor water wall and/or marble run and a music wall with the children. If you have anything lying around and you would like be willing to donate we would appreciate it.

Here are some ideas:
  • PVC piping
  • Eavestroughing
  • Plastic dryer vent
  • Old pots and pans
  • Large wooden/metal spoons
  • Buckets (Home Depot)
  • Wallpaper trays
  • Washboard (big wish!)
  • Cookie sheets or aluminum pie plates
  • Muffin tins

Really anything that can have water poured through or can be banged on to make “music”.

Thanks for any help you can give…














Comments:

I like playing at the lego wall.
I like playing with the magnet blocks.
I like coming to school.
I like going to the gym.


Comments:

I like the whole day.
I like playing outside.
I like doing lots of writing!
I like playing at the lego.
This afternoon, I like when it was raining.
I like making a really cool ship out of lego with my friends.
I like making an indestructible robot!
I like the craft center.
I like the magnet blocks.












No comments:

Post a Comment