Thursday 21 June 2018

Thursday June 21st

It's the first day of summer today! We are celebrating by exploring our centers outside. Many children are excited to make books - chapter books! We are building and pretending in the kitchen. We are also relaxing with playdough.

While we were playing outside at lunch recess, the Snowbird jets flew above our school yard. It was very exciting to see!



We are still missing a few library books. Please return by tomorrow.
Reminder: tomorrow is NOT a pizza day - please make sure your child has a lunch.







Morning comments:

I like playing outside.
I like playing with the wedgit blocks.
I like playing at the craft center with my friends.
I like colouring and tracing a dinosaur.
I like playing at the kitchen.


Afternoon comments:

I like the whole day!
I like drawing a picture at the craft table.
I like seeing Mrs. Jessica's baby.
I like playing at the blocks.
I like playing at the lego wall.
I like playing outside.
I like playing in the kitchen.
I like drawing my family.
I like playing outside.
I like doing show and tell.
I like playing at the beach center.







No comments:

Post a Comment