Monday 11 June 2018

Monday June 11th

This morning, we had a lockdown practice. The children were very quiet during the practice. We are reviewing rhyming words and talking about summer activities.

At home, you can play a rhyming game at supper time - what word rhymes with mat? frog? bun?

Reminders:

All library books and small class books should now be returned to school. Thank you!

Thursday: School BBQ from 5 to 8 p.m.
Friday: Pizza Day








Morning comments:

I like going to the gym.
I like going to the gym and playing soccer.
I like building a big obstacle course.
I like playing at the lego with my friend.
I like playing with the dolls.
I like the sandbox.
I like playing with hula hoops at the gym.
I like playing outside.
I like making a Father's Day card.
I like playing in the kitchen with my friends.
This morning I like having the lockdown.













Can you guess this pattern?








Many friends are doing the <finding rhymes> challenge!

The SK's are starting to go outside for afternoon recess today. We are getting ready for Grade 1! 
Afternoon comments:

I like going outside for recess.
I like playing with Mme.
I like making my Father's Day card.
I like playing at the kitchen with my friends.
I like doing the rhyming challenge.
This afternoon, I like playing with the foam blocks.
I like playing at the blocks.
I like playing the piano.
I like playing at the foam blocks with my friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment