Wednesday 13 June 2018

Wednesday June 13th

Rain, rain go away.....This morning we are painting peonies. Mme brought some in from her garden. Do you have peonies near your house?
We are working on some Father's Day surprises, building, counting, pretending, sharing and learning to cooperate. We are practicing writing rhyming words. We also have some fun gym time with Mme Charlotte, doing a lot of dancing today!

Reminders:

All library books and class books should now be returned to school.

Thursday: School BBQ from 5 to 8.

Friday: Last pizza day of the year.








Can you read these rhyming words?









roll, add and colour




peonies, des pivoines
Morning comments:

I like writing words with Mme.
I like playing outside.
I like playing in the kitchen with my friends.
I like making a bag for my Dad.
I like playing at the number game.
I like doing the calendar.
I like making a rocket ship with the tegu blocks.
I like playing with the big lego.
I like writing rhyming words like cat, mat, fat, sat...
I like playing outside with my friends.
I like painting flowers.
I like coming to school and learning stuff because I love my teachers so much.
I like painting.
I like building with the foam blocks.

un lapin






making a maze

can you see the letters?




cone and cylinder


Afternoon comments:

I like playing with the blocks.
I like the playdough center.
I like the whole day.
I like writing my name with the foam blocks.
I like making a car.
I like the art table.
I like learning French words like un parc.
This afternoon, I like playing at the kitchen with my friends.
I like Osmo.
I like having a nice lunch!
I like playing the piano.
I like coming to school.
I like making my own survey.
I like helping Miss Debbie clean up the art table.


No comments:

Post a Comment