Tuesday 19 June 2018

Tuesday, June 19th

This morning we are reviewing our French summer words. We have hosta leaves and peony petals at the paint center. We are building with all kinds of materials, using playdough, trying to write numbers and letters with magnetic blocks and learning to cooperate in the kitchen.

All library and class books should now be returned to school. Thank you!













Morning comments:

I like playing with the magnet blocks.
I like playing with the blocks.
I like coming to school.
I like the playdough.
I like playing with my friends at the princess blocks.
I like playing in the kitchen and reading a book.
I like working at the craft table, making a chapter book with my friend.
I like playing at the carpet with my friend.
I like doing the calendar in French and in English.
This morning I like playing with the lego blocks with my friends.
I like singing Oh Canada!
I like learning French!
I like singing Oh Canada and praying to God!

We then went to read in the outdoor classroom with our reading buddies.












Afternoon comments:

I like learning stuff and I like going outside for my SK recess.
I like playing outside with my reading buddies.
I like the foam blocks.
I like playing with the lego with my friends.
I like playing outside with my friends when it was recess.
I like playing with the lego.
I like learning stuff with my teachers.
This afternoon I like playing the piano.








No comments:

Post a Comment