Monday 25 June 2018

Monday, June 25th

Beautiful sunshine this morning. We are painting, using playdough, cooperating in the kitchen and dancing in the gym with Mme Charlotte.

Our summer playday has been moved to tomorrow - Tuesday - please make sure your child is dressed appropriately to play outside all afternoon - hat, t-shirt, shorts, running shoes, sunscreen. No fancy dresses, no flip flops or sandals.















Morning comments:

I like playing outside.
I like the playdough.
I like playing with the crispy blocks.
I like playing in the kitchen.
I like playing at the lego with my friends.
I like going to the gym.
I like making a maze.
I like working at the art table.
I like the painting center.
I like coming to school.
I like reading a book.
I like making a tractor.
I like making an ocean,



Afternoon comments:

I like the whole day.
I like coming to school.
I like drawing a picture at the craft table.
I like playing outside with the Grade 1's.
I like playing outside.
I like playing at the writing table.
I like making a nice house.
I like playing at the kitchen with my friends.
I like learning stuff with my teachers.
I like drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment