Friday 1 June 2018

Friday June 1st

We are enjoying exploring centers outside. This morning we are building, reading, writing, patterning and sharing.

Coming up next week:

Wednesday: Happy meal for those who are participating.
Thursday: Last library day - all books must be returned to school. Thank you!
Friday: PD Day - No school for the students.

We continue to play outside every day - please make sure your child is dressed to play comfortably outside. Please: no long, fancy dresses or fancy shoes. Thank you for your understanding.

Healthy snacks: We encourage you to continue sending in healthy snacks.

Morning comments:

I like working at the foam blocks.
I like playing with the princess blocks.
I like coming to school and I like playing outside.
I like making a big train with the blocks.
This morning I like making a lego puppet.
I like learning stuff with my teacher.
I liked playing at the marble center with my friends.
I like the coloring center, making a lego girl.
I like playing outside.
























Comments:

I like making a lego guy with my friend.
I like making a marble maze with the lego.
I like cutting a lego guy for my friend.
I like the whole day!
I like putting the papers on the tables.
I like playing in the outside kitchen with my friends.
I like building with the playstix.

No comments:

Post a Comment