Friday 14 June 2019

Friday June 14th

This morning we are talking about summer activities and learning these in French.  Our buddies came over and we made a summer bucket list with them. Next week, the senior kindergarten children will start going outside for afternoon recess, with the rest of the primary students, form 2:15 to 2:30 in order to prepare for Grade 1.

Reminders:

All library books are due at the library.
If you still have any class books, please return them as well. Thank you!

Morning comments:

I like drawing an astronaut.
I like making my basketball.
I like making a LOL picture.
I like making a book.
I like working with the playstix.
I like playing with the plus plus blocks. I made a player from England.
I like working with my friend at the blocks.
I like playing on the carpet with the blocks.















No comments:

Post a Comment