Tuesday 18 June 2019

Tuesday, June 18th

Summer is almost here! We are learning our French summer words. We are starting to clean the class and send your child's work home. Please empty out his/her school bag every night.

We are still collecting library books. Please return them as soon as possible.

We play outside every day. Your child should be dressed to play comfortably outside - t-shirt, shorts, hat, good shoes.

This afternoon, we had a practice fire drill. The children exited quietly.

Miss Jessica Gee is continuing to work with us until the end of the year, while Mrs. Jessica Laberge works with us part time as part of her recovery. We are very lucky to have two Jessicas!

Morning comments:

I like playing at the dollhouse with my friends.
I like working at the craft table with my friends.
I like playing with the plus plus blocks.
I like doing the I spy at the craft table.
I like making a Raptor person.
I like making many people with the plus plus blocks.
I like playing outside.
I like playing at the house.
I like being kind to my friend.
I like taking care of my friend.
I like playing with my best friend at the blocks.












New landscaping thanks to Mrs. Dill and her team! :)














No comments:

Post a Comment