Wednesday 19 June 2019

Wednesday, June 19th



Good day all!

We have been extremely busy this morning with morning play along with a fire drill. Our students have been practicing safety procedures such as the fire alarm and a lockdown practice these past few days.

The Owls have been ever excited for this summer with our summer crafts and activities. Here are their morning comments:

I like playing at the religion table.
I like making a big house with the magtiles.
I like making a boat with the plus plus blocks.
I like making a tarantula with the plus plus blocks.
I like making a bumble bee.
I like coming to school.
I like playing with both kinds of magnet blocks.
I like making a house on the carpet.
I like coming to school and playing outside.
I like building a rocketship.
I like having a fire drill.
I like playing at the dollhouse with my friends.
I like working at the colouring center.
I like making a bumblebee with my friend.







































No comments:

Post a Comment