Monday 24 June 2019

Monday, June 24th

This morning, Mme brought in a poppy from her house, a real poppy flower. We also played outside and enjoyed the sunshine.

On Wednesday morning, weather permitting, the Kindergarten children will be having special outdoor activities, some with water or bubbles. Please make sure your child ha a change of clothes to change into that day. He/she could wear water shoes or flip flops (shoes that can get wet). make sure he or she has sunscreen already on before coming to school.

Morning comments:

I like tidying up.
I like helping Mme.
I like playing with the Plus plus blocks.
I like eating a snack.
I like making a house with my friends.
I like making a unicorn picture.
I like playing at the dollhouse with my friend.
I like making a Kitty-corn.
I like making a picture of a poppy.



















We are still missing some library books. Please return them to school as soon as possible. Thank you!

Wear red and white on Thursday to celebrate an early Canada Day!

We are sending home your child's journal. Please take it out of his/her school bag. Please empty out the school bag every night this week. Thank you!

Many children are bringing toys to school. Please leave the toys at home - it saves many tears!







No comments:

Post a Comment