Monday 3 June 2019

Monday, June 3rd

What an exciting weekend! This morning we are talking about insects and obviously some children wanted to talk about their weekend experiences!

Reminders: This Friday is a PD Day - there is no school for the students.
Please return Jump Rope for Heart forms. Thank you!

I made a boat with the magnet blocks.
I made a card for my Mom.
I made a card for Miss Kerry.
I made a picture of the tornado.
I made basketball players - Raptors and Golden State and a basketball, with the plus plus blocks.
I like making a birthday card for my Mommy.
I like writing lots of words.
I like giving a picture to Miss Kerry.
I like making a unicorn with the plus plus blocks.
I like making a ginormous bug.
I like walking to the office.



Our annual St. Francis BBQ is fast approaching! (June 13th at 6pm). This year classes will be donating a basket to the silent auction. Our class theme for the basket is Fun in the Sun! Items can range from dollar store items to everyday essentials at Giant Tiger or Walmart. If you have anything that you would like to donate for our class basket please send it in with your child no later than June 11th, with a sticky note on it, indicating that it's for the basket.  Thank you for supporting our school.




Raptors, Golden State and basketball! 



It's a tornado!





It's a unicorn!























Caterpillars and chrysalis!



No comments:

Post a Comment