Friday 21 June 2019

Friday June 21

It's the beginning of Summer today! You won't believe what happened today! The firefighters pulled the huge fire truck with a big rope! In 20 seconds! We also had a scavenger hunt with our Grade 3 buddies outside in the yard. We might be a bit tired tonight because our rest time was a bit shorter than usual!

On Wednesday morning, weather permitting, the Kindergarten children will be having special outdoor activities, some with water or bubbles. Please make sure your child ha a change of clothes to change into that day. He/she could wear water shoes or flip flops (shoes that can get wet). make sure he or she has sunscreen already on before coming to school.

Morning comments:

I like playing at the dollhouse with my friends.
I like playing Pictureka with my friends.
I like the colouring center.
I like playing in the kitchen.
I like painting with my friends.
I like playing with my friend.
I like painting.
I like playing at the carpet.

































No comments:

Post a Comment