Thursday 6 June 2019

Thursday, June 6th

We played outside this morning - finally some beautiful weather! Now that it is finally nice out, please make sure your child has a hat to wear every day.

Reminders:

Tomorrow is a PD Day - No school for the students.

Our annual St. Francis BBQ is fast approaching! (June 13th).
This year classes will be donating a basket to the silent auction.
Our class theme for the basket is Fun in the Sun!
Items can range from dollar store items to everyday essentials
at Giant Tiger or Walmart. If you have anything that you would like to
donate for our class basket please send it in with your child
no later than June 11th, with a sticky note on it,
indicating that it's for the basket.  Thank you for supporting our school.

Morning comments:

I like playing at the waffle blocks, making a laser beam ship.
I like playing Spot It.
I like playing with the playdough.
I like making some Shrinky Dink.
I like playing with the magnets.
I like colouring.
I like making a house for my teddy bear.
I like playing at the dollhouse with my friends.
I like playing making a ship on the carpet.
I like playing with the pegs.
I like drawing with my friends.
I like skipping rope.
I like practicing with my Skip It outside.















No comments:

Post a Comment