Wednesday 5 June 2019

Wednesday June 5th

This morning, we had some learning centers outside. We discovered some ants and a centipede! We also had two Russian Dwarf hamsters who came for a visit. The excitement never ends in Kindergarten!:)

Reminder that this Friday is a PD Day - no school for the students.



Our annual St. Francis BBQ is fast approaching! (June 13th at 6pm).
This year classes will be donating a basket to the silent auction.
Our class theme for the basket is Fun in the Sun!
Items can range from dollar store items to everyday essentials
at Giant Tiger or Walmart. If you have anything that you would like to
donate for our class basket please send it in with your child
no later than June 11th, with a sticky note on it,
indicating that it's for the basket.  Thank you for supporting our school.

Morning comments:

I like making a house with the red bricks.
I like building a spider with the red bricks.
I like playing with the gears.
I like playing at the doll house.
I like making my bears some blanket and pillows.
I like making a unicorn.
I like colouring sea shells.
I like playing with the Light Bright.
I like tidying up.


















We worked cooperatively on drawing some ant farms.














No comments:

Post a Comment