Thursday 13 June 2019

Thursday, June 13, 2019

Hello!

Today we were fortunate enough to go outside for a good period of time to enjoy the sun. We also had library day where Mrs. Rosemarie was able to read a book to the class. We have returned most of the books already but a reminder to return books if you have not done so already!

Our children have been busy today as well with the centers. We also have a blank tshirt/jersey sheet where the students made their own jerseys and outfits. We were inspired by the Raptors' Game and wish all the best to the teams! Here are their thoughts:

I made a house with a bathroom with the Magnatiles
I made a hotel boat with the wooden foam blocks
I made a ship on the Lego wall in the learning commons
I made the Lakers' Jersey (number 23)
I made a red Raptor's shirt
I made a Team rainbow shirt
I made a basketball jersey
I drew a girl on paper
I made an invisible house with a front door
I made a Team Ice Cream jersey
I made a house out of the red bricks













No comments:

Post a Comment