Tuesday 11 June 2019

Tuesday, June 11th


Good morning!

The weather has been pretty interesting this morning but we were blessed with sunshine despite the wind and spitting rain. This morning, we were pleasantly surprised to find a Painted Lady Butterfly flapping around. We were lucky as well that another one hatched during morning play!

All library books are due back this Thursday. 
School BBQ this Thursday.

Our annual St. Francis BBQ is fast approaching! (June 13th).
This year classes will be donating a basket to the silent auction.
Our class theme for the basket is Fun in the Sun!
Items can range from dollar store items to everyday essentials
at Giant Tiger or Walmart. If you have anything that you would like to
donate for our class basket please send it in with your child
no later than June 12th, with a sticky note on it,
indicating that it's for the basket.  Thank you for supporting our school.

Here are things that we worked on today:
I made a little ocean with shells 
I made a bunny book with eggs
I made a picture for my mom
I made a house with the blocks on the carpet 
I made an LoL drawing
I made little spiders with the Plus Plus Blocks
I made a little tiny castle 
I made with the wooden blocks 
I made a table with 4 chairs with the playing sticks 
I made a steamboat Tegu blocks
I made a letter for Grammy 











Hot chocolate for Mme! Yum!







No comments:

Post a Comment