Monday 17 June 2019

Monday June 17th

Finally some sun and warmth! All of our butterflies are off into the wild, flying around. This morning we are building, creating, tracing, colouring, writing.

Reminders:

All library books should now be returned to school.
All class books should be returned to school.

We play outside every day. Please make sure your child is dressed for playing outside - hat, t-shirt, shorts, good shoes. Flip-flops are not safe for playing on the climber. The senior kindergarten kids started going outside for afternoon recess today as part of their preparation for Grade 1.

Miss Jessica Gee is continuing to work with us until the end of the year, while Mrs. Jessica Laberge works with us part time as part of her recovery. We are very lucky to have two Jessicas!

Morning comments:

 I made an LOL doll.
I made an LOL doll outside.
I made a person with the plus plus blocks.
I like tracing a picture at the light table.
I like playing outside.
I like playing on the climber.
I like colouring my picture with my friend.
I like colouring a big picture with my friends.
I like making a house with the red bricks.
I like making spiders with the plus plus blocks.
I like tidying up.
I like making a school with the magformers.
I like playing outside.




























Afternoon comments:

I like going outside for recess.
I like searching for caterpillars.
I like finding a beetle outside.
I like working with my friends.
I like playing outside.
I like working at the art center.
I like doing I spy.
I like the whole day.
I like seeing my cousin outside.
I like playing at the foam blocks.
I like playing hide and seek with my friend.
I like building with the plus plus blocks.


No comments:

Post a Comment