Tuesday 17 May 2016

Buggy Tuesday

This morning we talked more about bugs! and started talking about fire safety as we have a special guest coming tomorrow.  We worked on adding with giving lady bugs rhinestone dots, traced letter with bugs, and colored pictures of community helpers.  We also went to the library were Mrs.Rosemary read us The Busy Beaver and we picked new library books.

.
I like superheroes outside with friends.
I like playing with playdough.
I like playing lady bug counting with Miss.Nicole
I like building houses with blocks.



This afternoon we read a try a friend brought us called Are You my Mother?.  Then we talked more about fire safety.  We worked with playdough, built puzzles, and counted by selling produce in our market.  We also talked about symmetry while learning how to draw a butterfly!

I liked playing outside on the climber.
I liked playing in the supermarket.
I liked having Mr.Legault in our class.
I liked playing in the kitchen.
I liked building a tower.
I liked building a farm puzzle with a friend.
I like eating my snack.
I like playing outside with my friend.
I like drawing fire safety pictures with my friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment