Monday 30 May 2016

Sunny Monday

Today we are switching our farmer's market to an Ice Cream shop. We are working hard at making signs and menus. We have a real ice cream maker in the shop and we are pretending to make ice cream!

Reminder: We play outside every day. Please make sure your child has sunscreen on before coming to school.

story retell

writing bug words

making a sign for our ice cream shop


preparing the menu

Would you like some ice cream?

turning the handle on the ice cream maker

writing more bug words

story retell on the felt board

Reading to a friend

Reading together!

writing bug words

making a bee on the lite brite

Comments:
I liked playing at the lego with my friends.
I liked the weekend.
I liked playing in the gym.
I liked reading and writing with the bugs.
I liked eating my snack.
I liked playing in the kitchen.
I liked playing in the ice cream shop.
I liked making the sign for the ice cream shop.
I liked doing the grouchy ladybug retell.
I liked drawing ice cream for the shop.
I liked writing words.

skip it fun

bug sorting

bug patterns

I made a bug!


domino addition game



une abeille



une coccinelle

Block challenge: can you make an insect?


I made a pattern on the bee.

Reminder: We are going to the library tomorrow.  Please send in the book in a
 ziploc bag. Thank you!

I liked playing in the ice cream shop.
I liked making an ice cream picture.
I liked playing outside.
I liked playing with the wedgit blocks with my friend.
I liked resting.
I liked making a bumblebee and sorting the bugs.
I liked playing in the wooden cabin with my friend.
I liked playing in the kitchen.
I liked eating snack with my friend.
I liked making ice cream in the ice cream shop.
I liked making some chocolate ice cream.





No comments:

Post a Comment