Wednesday 4 May 2016

Wonderful Wednesday

We had our dress rehearsal this morning. The children did very well. They will need to sing louder tomorrow! :)
Our 7 chicks are chirping, eating, drinking and jumping. They are very entertaining! They are starting to get feathers on their wings!








I liked watching the musical theater practice.
I liked playing outside.
I like playing at the playdough center.
I like starting mothers day work.
I like playing outside with my friends.
I like playing with my friends in the kitchen.


After lunch we read some beautiful books made with different materials.








Comments from today:

I liked doing a Mother's Day activity.
I liked doing the Circle of Life on stage!
I liked doing the blog.
I liked playing outside with my friends.
I liked having rest.
I liked playing in the doll house.
I liked making a butterfly.
I liked playing in the kitchen.
I liked the chicks.




Classroom Reminders:
Tomorrow is Showtime! 1:30 in the gym! 
Students should wear beige/brown/tan/yellow/orange.....if possible.
Friday is PJ Day and Grandparents visit at 11:00.









No comments:

Post a Comment