Monday 16 May 2016

Chilly Monday

When we came in this morning, we noticed that our seeds had finally sprouted! Some of them have sprouts and roots!

sunflowers - tournesols

pumpkins - citrouilles

seedling and root

decorating cups for our plants


retelling the story of the very hungry caterpillar

The dandelions look like feathers!


Mme Charlotte made a butterfly - un papillon!



Look at what we made!


I liked playing in the dollhouse with my friends.
I liked playing in the kitchen with my friends.
I liked eating my snack.
I liked playing in the gym.
I liked making a tower.
I liked drawing a little person.
I liked playing in the soil with my friends.
I liked having an awesome playtime.
I liked building with the tubers.
I liked playing with the bugs.
I liked seeing the plants coming out.
I liked playing in the market.

We are becoming insect experts now! We read information book on grasshoppers, ladybugs and bumblebees!

New playdough! Thank you!




I made a spider!


Library day tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment