Tuesday 31 May 2016

Growing Tuesday

This morning we read a story about two different seeds growing side by side. We then each made a little seed house and planted a yellow bean seed in a plastic bag with a wet paper towel.

a very busy ice cream shop

making a seed house

fun with gears

tricky double-sided puzzle

taking an ice cream order

kitchen fun

I would like...

add the bean


I like making my green house.
I like playing outside.
I liked going to the library to pick a new book.
I like returning the classes books to the library.
I like playing in the kitchen.
I like playing in the ice cream shop with my friend.
I like playing at the wooden doll house with my friend.

This afternoon, Mrs. Jessica read us a story about giving a pig a pancake. She had all of the pieces to go with the story so we can retell the story by using the story pieces.

journal writing

If you give a pig a pancake.....




We went to the library this morning. We will be going to the library one more time to sign out a book next week. We are going on a field trip to Petrie Island on June 16th. Please sign permission form in your child's communication bag.

Comments:

I liked making an ice cream sundae.
I liked playing at the ice cream shop.
I liked playing with the playdough.
I liked playing outside.
I liked playing in the kitchen with my friends.
I liked playing in the wooden house.
I liked taking the food orders at the ice cream shop.
I liked planting a bean seed.
I liked writing a sentence in my journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment