Wednesday 11 May 2016

Wonder Wednesday

We enjoyed watching a video on the book "Click, Clack, Moo, Cows that Type" this morning. Then, we had to draw and write about our favourite part.
We also went to the gym this morning.

My favourite part was....

painting caterpillars based on the book: The Very Hungry Caterpillar 

Food for sale!

Flowers for Sale!








This afternoon, Mrs. Jessica read us The Very Hungry caterpillar with some cute puppets. We have a new Write the Room activity.











I liked playing outside.
I liked eating my snack.
I liked helping my friend.
I liked the caterpillar story.
I liked when Mrs. Jessica read the caterpillar story to us.
I liked making a garden poster.
I liked when Mr. Thomas read us a story.
I liked playing at the playdough with my friend.
I liked playing at the grocery store with my friend.


Reading Log tomorrow! Please bring your reading log and little book back to school.




No comments:

Post a Comment