Friday 6 May 2016

Fun Friday

It's a beautiful day to be wearing pyjamas! We are looking forward to our grandparents visiting the class.

This is our chicks' last day in our class. They are going back to the farm tonight.






It's like the Circle of Life!


Thank you to all of the families and friends who came to visit this morning.



































Comments from today:

I liked playing with the trucks outside.
I liked playing the frog game.
I liked playing with the chicks.
I liked looking at the chicks.
I liked reading with my grandma.
I liked reading a book.
I love the chicks.
I liked wearing my pjs.
I liked making a farm animal.
I liked colouring with my grandparents.
I liked playing outside with my grandparents.
I liked Mrs. Jessica's slippers!
I liked pyjama day!

Reminders: Return library book on Monday.




No comments:

Post a Comment