Wednesday 25 May 2016

Wonderful Wednesday

We had a long discussion about our farm visit this morning. We made a long list of all of the animals we had seen. We even saw some alpacas!

At the farm, I really liked....
















Comments: 
I liked playing in the kitchen.
I liked playing in the wooden cabin.
I liked playing with the playdough.
I liked colouring on the mural with  my friends.
I liked writing with my friends. I wrote lots of words!
I liked building with the bristle blocks - I made a ship.
I liked playing chase outside.
I liked playing in the grocery store with my friends.

Here are a few more pictures from the farm trip! Thank you Mrs. Nesbitt!




This afternoon, we read a silly Scaredy Squirrel story. We have symmetry and bug sorting and bug challenges at the blocks. We are making bugs out of egg containers and making reading wands.

math battle

bug sorting


Can you make a bug?





I liked playing in the house.
I liked making a caterpillar.
I liked playing math battle game.
I liked making an alpaca.
I liked making a reading wand.
I liked building with the foam blocks.
I liked eating my snack.
I liked playing outside with my friends.
I liked seeing a beetle outside.
I liked playing in the kitchen with my friends.
I liked helping Miss V.
I liked having rest time.
I liked learning about the alpacas - alpaga in french.
I liked making a spider.


Reading Log tomorrow please!

We are making crafts with egg cartons. If you have any extras around the house, please send them in with your child. Thank you!








No comments:

Post a Comment